1. To enter, entrants must visit www.winaweekendbreak.co.uk. Entrants complete their details. Entrants must be resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and be over 18 years of age. Employees of Princes Ltd (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded.
Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. If a consumer wins a Prize, they will be notified immediately. Winners of Weekend Breaks, Kindles and £20 supermarket vouchers will then be required to generate a certificate following the instructions given on screen. Winners of a £1 Money off next purchase coupon simply follow the online instructions and do not need to mail in.
2. To claim their prize, winners of Weekend Breaks, Kindles and £20 supermarket vouchers must then send in their prize certificate, promotional pack label and original till receipt dated prior to the visit to the website (No photocopies) to:
FREEPOST – RTHZ-SAHG-KXYB, Princes Win a Weekend Break Offer, Preston, PR5 6AW Promotion closes 31.10.2015. Customers are required to register on the website by 31.10.15, prize claims must be received within 28 days of registering.
3. Prizes. 20 Weekend Breaks (value £1,000) Winners can select a break of their choice within this budget, 500 Kindle Fire Tablets. 3,000 £20 Supermarket Vouchers, £30,000 £1 Princes Corned Beef money off next purchase coupons. To claim your £1 money off next purchase coupon, follow the simple print instructions on screen. Only original promotional pack wrappers will be accepted. Prize claims are subject to an independent security check. Prizes will be dispatched within twenty eight (28) days of receipt of a qualifying application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Prizes are based on a mathematic calculation, each entrant has the same chance of winning but all prizes will only be allocated if there is a single entry for every promotional pack entered into the market. Entrants complete their details. Five entries per person per day. For the avoidance of doubt one purchase = one entry and only one unique email address will be accepted per person. Maximum entries for the duration of the promotion is 20. Any person or household making multiple entries and winning more than one prize may be required to submit all receipts relating to all entries.
5. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement.
6. No responsibility accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
7. Names, counties and photographs of prize winners will be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
9. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
Promoter: Princes Limited, Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX, UK